This is offered in addition to your legal rights.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Due to manual measurements, it is possible that the product dimensions are slightly in reality compared to what outlined in the size guides.
We work with the best carriers including FedEx, DHL, UPS, JCEX.
All parcels are tracked and the tracking number is sent to the customer via email as soon as it is generated. Orders are always dispatched from the country of production (China, India, UK).
Once the carrier states on its website (or with a Proof of Delivery) that the parcel has been delivered, it is customer's responsibility to collect and protect the parcel and its content. The customer is responsible to pay any import duties, also on returns.
PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS
Promotions, coupons and special sales are subject to availability.
We reserve the rights to terminate or extend any offer at anytime without any notice.
We reserve the right to proceed with legal actions to recover from any unjustified loss.
Luxurier works mainly with warehouses in Asia - this allows you to choose from an extensive range of designs while getting a super competitive price. It means also that most of our products are shipped to you from the mentioned warehouses.
Even though we always try to cover duty fees upfront, for some countries (including the UK since Jan 1st 2021 and EU countries since July 1st 2021) that is not always possible.
Since the Importer on Records is always the final customer (you), the customer is also responsible to pay for VAT, import duties and custom fees if requested by the local authorities. No exceptions.
For UK customers: since Jan 1st 2021, online stores need to be compliant with the new VAT requirements. For products (or total order) above 135£, VAT is not included in the online price and it must be paid by the Importer on Records (Customer) when the parcel reaches UK, together with any import duties. For more info please tap here to read more at the Gov.uk website
Goods worth over £135
For goods exceeding £135, VAT will not be charged by the seller and will be collected at the point of import (this is known as ‘Import VAT’ and is charged at the applicable rate). Alternatively, courier firms may collect the amount due on behalf of HMRC and charge you an admin fee for doing so (more on this below).
The import VAT percentage rate is applied to the sterling equivalent of the item value (converted to pound sterling using the rates of exchange for the month of importation as shown on the HMRC website), plus the cost of transport, postage and packing, insurance and any duty that may be payable. The import VAT rate is usually 20% but as VAT is based on the extras like customs duty too, it can appear higher than 20% of the original sales price.